Help Our Cause
Here is your opportunity to help missions around the world and benefit people in our community. Bring in or have us pick up your old furniture. We'll sell it to someone in the community and then send the money to one of the many missions of RBCPC. Please call Gayle Marrett (858) 486-5023 to arrange pick up of your donations.
Quality items for any season. So come look around and pick up items to decorate for your house. 858-486-1703.
Quality items for your home & active lifestyle at bargain prices. Like-new clothing for everyone & every age, kitchen shop, furniture, electronics, jewelry, and so much more! And our friendly, all-volunteer truck crew can pick up donations and deliver larger items for a modest charge. 858-486-5023
Presenting upscale, unique, and collectible items including fine furniture, rugs, designer-quality home decorative accents, fine china/tableware, 'fabulous' gift items, and much more! 858-748-4037
Quality seasonal clothing, beautiful home decor items, and other excellent merchandise priced to sell. 858-486-1703
- To be good stewards of donated goods to generate funds to further the RBCPC Mission Outreach locally and around the world transforming lives to Christ likeness.
- Reach out to our church and our community as a missional organization.
- Recruitment of volunteers who share our vision and who have a calling for this missional work.
- Encourage donations of quality household and business items from our church and community.
- Support missions and programs that truly make a difference.
Did You Know...
- The sales profits from the stores in the Resale Shops 'complex' are exclusively dedicated to missions and we are a totally self-supporting mission project!
- Between the Main Shop, Fabulous Finds, and Splash about 145 volunteers contribute to our success every month ... but new volunteers are always needed!
- Through the donations we receive (remember, your donations are tax deductible) and our volunteers' time, our ministry has been able to make significant contributions to the RBCPC Mission budget every year!
- We have many volunteer opportunities to fit your time and talent (see below) so that you can become a part of our rewarding mission. Plus, working at the Resale Shops is a great way to connect!
- As a shopper, you can save big on purchases for your home, for personal needs, and for unique gifts.
- Our volunteers are offered a 50% discount off our regular store prices!
Opportunities to Serve
We are very flexible and can accommodate almost any time frame you have available.
- The Pop In - Volunteer at your convenience. Show up any day at any time and work for the length of time you desire.
- The Parent’s Mini-shift - Tailor made for the parents of our preschoolers. After dropping your child off, volunteer for a two-hour mini-shift, and return in time to pick them up.
- The Pick-up and Delivery Crew - Every Tuesday our truck is out on the road picking up donations and delivering purchases with a crew of three that rotate on a weekly schedule. This is a great opportunity for men’s fellowship.
- Volunteers are needed to price items, sort donations, stock shelves, hang clothing, fold bedding, test appliances, sort and shelve books, arrange jewelry, cashier, bag items, and assist shoppers.
The shops need volunteers (for daily operation) and donations to keep our mission projects strong. With these two things we can help support the church, community, and worldwide mission projects. We are blessed to be able to provide for the people in this ministry and around the world, and blessed by the continuing help we receive from our donors and volunteers.
Back to Top